1. Does this program offer enrollment to out of state residents?
2. Is there a state income tax deduction or credit for contributions made into accounts opened in this state by state residents? If so, how much?
3. Who is the program administrator?
4. Is there an initial minimum contribution requirement to open an ABLE account? If so, how much?
5. Is there an annual set fee to maintain the account? If so, how much?
6. Is there a required minimum contribution to your account? If so, what is the amount?
7. Are there fees or restrictions to the number of disbursement you are allowed? If so, what are they?
8. Can I roll over my ABLE account to another ABLE program? If so, what is the fee to do so?
9. Is there a “debit card/purchasing card” available with the program? If so, what is the added cost?
10. Who is the investment manager?
11. How many investment options are associated with the program?
12. Do those investment options vary in risk?
13. Is there a fee associated with the investment choices? If so, how much?
14. Are there other characteristics unique to your program?