Understanding ABLE - Proposed Regulations
On June 19th, Treasury and IRS released proposed regulations to guide states in the establishment of ABLE programs and allowing the creation of tax advantaged savings accounts to benefit eligible individuals with disabilities. The webinar will provide an overview of the regulations, a discussion of both positive and challenging provisions, and explain next steps for the federal and state governments.
- Michael Morris, National Disability Institute
- Chris Rodriguez, National Disability Institute
- Stuart Spielman, Autism Speaks
- Sara Weir, National Down Syndrome Society
- Heather Sachs, National Down Syndrome Society
- Marty Ford, The ARC